Geriatrics for Junior 2019
Geriatrics for Juniors is a one-day conference, designed for Foundation Doctors, Core Medical and GP Trainees and Specialist Nurse Practitioners. It aims to deliver relevant and useful clinical updates in all the main sub-specialties of Geriatric Medicine, in order to improve the standard of care for older patients.
What’s in it for you?
- A full day of relevant and interesting educational sessions related to Geriatric Medicine
- Practical and useful updates for your day-to-day practice on the hospital medical wards
- Session on career choices, CV building, applying to specialty, and the truth about life as a registrar
- A certificate of attendance for your e-portfolio
- The opportunity to enter your audits and QUIPs into our CotE Champions poster competition